Vtuls’ unique technology enables clinicians and caregivers to monitor vital signs remotely to improve outcomes and quality of life for vulnerable patients and people with chronic conditions. The technology is CE, ISO, MDR and FDA certified and proven to be fully HIPPA and GDPR compliant, meaning it meets required standards for patient data protection, performance, health and safety, environmental protection, manufacturing and documentation, among other things.
Adaptable technology aids data capture of 40+ vital signs through the unique Vtuls Biosensor device and a variety of compatible medical devices, so that multiple conditions can be monitored through one system.
Advanced AI-driven analytics predict patient deterioration early and alert clinicians to act on the data quickly, improving patient outcomes.
This full end-to-end system removes the distance between the home and the hospital through remote data monitoring, analysis, and tools within the app that enable secure high quality video, voice and messaging communications.
Vtuls software has been purpose-built to integrate with any clinical software or device. Installed remotely, it plugs straight into your existing systems so you can start using it straight away.
This is a White Label product and can be branded as required. This includes the unique Vtuls Biosensor device and the easy-to-use patient-facing mobile app, providing a seamless experience for patients.
The 48-hour Vtuls process involves:
1. Consultation – speak with a Vtuls expert to design a programme that will enable you to achieve the outcomes you need
2. Remote installation on our secure servers or any other server of your choice
3. Equipment delivered – we’ll send you everything you need to get up-and-running from the start
4. Patient enrolments – we’ll enrol your patients for you or talk you through how to go about it yourself
5. Full training – we’ll give you and your team full training on how to use the system
6. Customer support – our experts are available to help you with any support questions you might have throughout your journey with us